Sponsor SpotlightMeet our partners »
Stay in touch
Join our mailing list
Welcome to The First Tee of Connecticut
What We Do
The First Tee of Connecticut works to Impact, Influence & Inspire young people across the state through its Life Skills Curriculum! Registration for Fall Group Lessons begins on Monday, August 3.
What’s new at The First Tee of Connecticut
Education Series Event - SIGN UP TODAY!
Local Coverage of The First Tee of Connecticut
Thank you to Channel 3 (WFSB) and Channel 4 (NBC Connecticut) for their continued support of The First Tee of Connecticut. Check out these great highlights about the work being done across the state.
The complete schedule of 2015 Fall Group Lessons is currently available to view, please click "Read More" below.
- Registration will begin at 12:01 a.m. on the following dates;
- Spring Group Lesson - Monday, March 2
- Summer Camp & Team Programs - Wednesday, April 1
- Summer Group Lessons - Monday, June 1
- Fall Group Lessons - Monday, August 3
2015 Scholarship Recipients
Super Bowl Raffle
The annual Super Bowl raffle is back!
Sponsored by NFL Alumni, CT Chapter and supporting The First Tee of Connecticut.*
- 1st Place - The winner gets a trip for 2; including game tickets, airfare to San Francisco and four (4) nights lodging OR if the Super Bowl doesn't interest you, $5,000 in cash instead!
- 2nd Place - $1,000
- 3rd Place - $500
- Tickets are $100 each.
- Please contact Ali Prazak, Assistant Program Director by phone, (860) 882-1660 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase your tickets.
- Tickets are limited so please remember; first paid, first served.
- The drawing will be held on Sunday, September 13.
* The First Tee of Connecticut retains 50% of the dollars raised through raffle ticket.
The First Tee's Parents' Guide
The First Tee's Parents' Guide offers a comprehensive summary of The First Tee's mission, programs and participant opportunities. Information is available about the Nine Core Values, Nine Healthy Habits and Coach Building Blocks.
EMPOWERING YOUTH - The First Tee's 2015 Parents' Guide
For the Spanish version, please select Read More.
Chapter NewsSimran Sidhu, Orange, Selected to Attend PwC Forum at The Players Championship » The First Tee Scholars - Class of 2015 Announced » Oronoque Country Club to Host Golf Marathon Benefitting The First Tee of Connecticut » The First Tee Scholars - Class of 2014 Announced » 2013 Travelers Championship Raises $1.25M; The First Tee of Connecticut Receives $56,410 »
Home Office NewsThe First Tee Announces Corporate Partnership With Country Inns & Suites By Carlsons » Nature Valley First Tee Open at Pebble Beach Brings 81 Teenagers an Opportunity of a Lifetime » Golf Industry Enters New Era of Collaboration » American Society of Golf Course Architects Foundation Awards Scholarships » DICK’S Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy to Make Donation to The First Tee, Up To $1 Million »
In a past independent research study of The First Tee, 73% of young people at participating chapters reported high confidence in their ability to do well academically and 52% credited the program for their ability to appreciate diversity.Read More »
The First Tee believes young people in our community are our future leaders. Our programs impact youth and expose them to core values like respect, integrity and perseverance.Join Our Program »
How We Help
One-third of young people say they lack adult role models. The First Tee provides quality youth programs that include adult mentors and safe places.About Us »